At the Jewish Seniors Agency, our mission is to ensure access to a full continuum of care for Jewish seniors in the greater Rhode Island community. Through the direct provision of services and in collaboration with other organizations, we are committed to promoting and preserving the dignity of all seniors.
As a not-for-profit organization, our volunteers and staff members operate and support an ambitious network of programs and facilities that are making a difference in people’s lives. These programs include:
- To Life Center Adult Day Services
- JERI (Jewish Eldercare of Rhode Island) Outreach Program
- Shalom Apartments
- The Phyllis Siperstein Tamarisk Assisted Living Residence
- Renaissance Memory Support Program at Tamarisk
- The Louis & Goldie Chester Full Plate Kosher Food Pantry